Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yet Another One?!

It seem like the web has been bombarded with an onslaught of foodie blogs. I believe this would be due to the popularity and growth of food in television. Food in the media has been around for the longest time,yet with the advent of daily food shows you get to see on TV, it's not a surprise that people are more aware of the endless possibilities that can be done with food.

I will keep this first post short. I wouldn't want to strain my brain as to think of something witty and interesting to post right now. It seems like there is something wrong with blogger at the moment. I'm having a hard time finding my cursor when I hit enter. There is also something wrong with the justify margin thing. Looks like it's still a bit sleepy at this hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home